Costa Rica Nature Lovers
Nature lovers rejoice! In just seven days and six nights you can explore two of the most iconic places in Costa Rica: Arenal and Tortuguero National Park, two crown jewels of our beautiful country, all in the company of a private guide!
Designed as an introduction to Costa Rica’s natural wonders, this itinerary boasts days focused on the varied and vibrant flora and fauna of the country. Explore hot springs, rainforest, lava flows, and wetlands while searching for sloths, turtles, myriad birdlife, monkeys and more! Evenings are spent in comfortable accommodations in the hearth of the action and rest assured meals will be a highlight of the trip – especially those hosted by our trusted local friends!
This itinerary is easily combined with other favorite regions of Costa Rica such as the beautiful beaches of the Pacific and Southern Caribbean Coasts and the mountainous wonders of the cloud forest! If you are interested on planning an extension, please let us know.
- Green sea turtles nesting at Tortuguero beaches
- Experience the unique Caribbean culture of Costa Rica
- Home lunch in the high mountains with locally made wine
- Canal boat tours in the “little Amazon” of Costa Rica.
- Fresh Caribbean fruits and Caribbean hospitality.
- Arenal Volcano lava hike and hanging bridges.
- Small groups.
- Go with the best guides!
Upon your arrival in San José, Costa Rica and after passing through Immigration you will be met by a member of the National Chamber of Tourism (CANATUR) who will give you a sticker with your name and Costa Rica Sun Tours logo that will facilitate our representative to identify you after you exit the airport building.
After clearing immigration and customs, exit the airport terminal and look for a Costa Rica Sun Tours representative who will be waiting for you holding a sign with Costa Rica Sun Tours logo and your name on it. He/she will greet you and present you with land portion vouchers and transfer you to your hotel in San Jose.
Early evening join your guide for an orientation briefing where you will have the opportunity to get an overview of the following days activities, ask questions to prepare for the trip.
- Before leaving home make sure you packed your passports, medicines, medical prescriptions and anything you will need during your trip.
ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES
- Private arrival transfer San José Intl. Airport.
- Orientation briefing 06:00pm.
- One night lodging at Crowne Plaza Corobicí Hotel, breakfast and taxes included.
- International airline tickets and entree fees to Costa Rica.
- Incidentals like: laundry, phone calls, alcoholic drinks, spa services, tours, meals not specified on the itinerary.