After your first night in San José, our eco experience begins with two days in wildlife-rich Tortuguero National Park, known as Costa Rica’s “little Amazon”. Enjoy a local guided boat tour through the national park’s narrow canals and admire its vast lush rainforests where you’ll appreciate abundant wildlife.
Then, fly to Arenal, a steaming volcano whose steep dark conical slopes rise out of verdant rainforests. During your three-night stay, we have included a zip-line canopy tour and left time open for you to explore and book any of the many area attractions (additional cost).
Arenal is known as the “Adventure Capital of Costa Rica”, activities to choose from include white water rafting, hot springs, water rappelling, rainforest hikes, hanging bridges. After exploring Arenal Volcano´s many gems, we provide a shuttle transfer for a beach extension or head back to San José.
- Super scenic domestic flight Tortuguero to Arenal
- Visit the “little Amazon” of Costa Rica
- Zipline through the rainforest canopy of Arenal Volcano
- Small groups
- Go with the best guides!
Kayaking in Arenal
Welcome to Costa Rica!
As you exit the airport you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Your driver will provide you with the travel vouchers for your services and review them with you at this time.
- Arrival SJO Intl. Airport. Private land transfer service to your hotel in San José.
- Overnight at Park Inn or similar.
- Meals or services not specified in program.