Costa Rica Adventure
This Costa Rica Adventure strikes the perfect balance of thrill and chill. Enjoy seven blissful days in Costa Rica – a paradise of volcanoes, activities and amazing beaches.
Explore hot springs, rainforest, lava flows, and beach. Our experiences local guides help you soak up the regional vibe, which blends the culture of the native Chorotega people with Spanish and African influences. Then, travel to laid-back Playa Carrillo to immerse yourself in sun and sea. Depending on the tides, you will enjoy the coral reef via kayak, snorkel or stand up paddle board. We’ve included free time to soak up the sun or read in the shade with an ocean breeze – whatever your pleasure for that pura vida feeling.
- A perfect balance between adventure and relaxation.
- Hike along boiling hot mud springs and fumaroles.
- Nature as its best, stunning rainforests and wildlife observation.
- Thrilling zip lines and floating down a river experiences.
- Rejuvenate at the hot springs.
- Birds eye view of forest from hanging bridges.
- Stand up paddle boarding – kayak and snorkel among a coral reef.
- Chill-out at Playa Carrillo, known for is quietness and peacefulness.
RINCÓN DE LA VIEJA NATIONAL PARK
Upon arrival to the Daniel Oduber International Airport in Liberia, and after clearing customs and immigration, you will be met outside by your guide from Costa Rica Sun Tours and will be driven (45 minutes) to your hotel in Rincón de la Vieja.
Welcome dinner included.
ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES
- Arrival transportation
- 2 nights' accommodations at Hacienda Guachipelin hotel. (Breakfast included)
- Welcome dinner included.
Incidentals like: laundry, phone calls, alcoholic drinks, spa services, tours, meals not specified on the itinerary.