The Northern Explorer
The Northern Explorer Adventure strikes the perfect balance of thrill and chill. Enjoy eight days in Costa Rica – a paradise of volcanoes, activities and amazing beaches.
Explore this beautiful region in depth – hiking at Rincon de La Vieja volcano, on a horseback ride, by zipline, and on a floating river adventure. Our experienced local guides help you soak up the regional vibe, which blends the culture of the native Chorotega people with Spanish and African influences. Then, travel to laid-back at Tamarindo beach to immerse yourself in sun and sea. Depending on the tides, you will enjoy the stand-up paddle board. We’ve included free time to soak up the sun or read in the shade with an ocean breeze – whatever your pleasure for that pura vida feeling.
- Discover the volcano activity at Rincón National Park
- Fly through the trees on zip lines, rappel, rock climb and swing like Tarzan
- Bounce and splash through class II and III rapids
- Horseback riding to energizing waterfalls
- Enjoy some of the best beaches in Costa Rica
- Stand up paddle board the open waters of Tamarindo Beach
Chasing Waterfalls Northern Explorer
RINCÓN DE LA VIEJA NATIONAL PARK
Arrival at the International Daniel Oduber Airport in Liberia.
Upon arrival to the Liberia Airport and after clearing customs and immigration, you will be met by our driver and will be driven you to your hotel in Rincón de la Vieja Volcano.
Tonight, dinner is on your own. You may enjoy a quiet evening meal at the hotel overlooking the lush gardens.
Overnight at Rincón De la Vieja Volcano.
- Arrival transportation
- 4 nights' accommodations at Hacienda Guachipelín Lodge. Superior room (Breakfast included)
- Dinner on own.
- Incidentals like: laundry, phone calls, alcoholic drinks, spa services, tours, meals not specified on the itinerary.