Nature & Wildlife
This Family Adventure strikes the perfect balance of thrill and chill. Enjoy eight blissful days in Costa Rica – a paradise of volcanoes, activities and amazing beach.
After your first night in San José, travel to the Central Mountain Range and visit the authentic Costa Rican Sarapiqui region and enjoy a jungle safari and chocolate tour.
Then continue to Arenal, a steaming volcano whose steep dark conical slopes rise out of vast rainforests. Stay two nights in the Arenal Volcano area enjoying local rainforest hikes, a visit to a farming family farm, a sloth tour, and a Zip Line Canopy Tour through lush rainforest!
Then, travel to laid-back Playa Carrillo to immerse yourself in sun and sea. Depending on the tides, you will enjoy the coral reef via kayak, snorkel or stand up paddle board. We’ve included free time to soak up the sun or read in the shade with an ocean breeze – whatever your pleasure for that pura vida feeling.
- Floating tour down Sarapiqui river with excellent chances to spot animals
- Energizing waterfalls
- Enjoy the sweetest rainforest experience, discovering the ancient secrets of chocolate!
- Look for sloths in the wild!
- Zipping in the rainforest canopy treetops
- Stand up paddle boarding and sea kayaking in Chora Island
Arrival at the Juan Santamaria International Airport.
As you exit the airport you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Your driver will provide you with the travel information for your services and review them with you at this time.
ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES
- Arrival transfer
- Arrival transportation
- 1 night’s accommodation at Park Inn Hotel. Standard room (Breakfast Included)
- Incidentals like: laundry, phone calls, alcoholic drinks, spa services, tours, meals not specified on the itinerary.