Costa Rica Explorer
This nine-day Costa Rica Explorer itinerary has been designed for nature lovers and adrenaline seekers alike! We’ve melded incredible natural encounters with just the right amount of thrill!
This itinerary combines a variety of activities including river rafting, zip lining above the forest canopy, sea kayaking, and exploring hanging bridges – all of this highlighted with incredible wildlife viewing during the day and evenings in nature at comfortable lodgings.
- White-water rafting down the Pacuare River
- Rainforest canopy tour
- Arenal Volcano's scenic landscape
- Look for the largest concentration of crocodiles
- Manuel Antonio beaches and rainforest animals
- Small groups
- You'll be going with the best guides!
Owl always love you
Bienvenidos a Costa Rica!
Upon your arrival in San José, Costa Rica, and after passing through immigration you will be met by a member of the National Chamber of Tourism (CANATUR) who will give you a sticker with your name and the Costa Rica Sun Tours logo that will facilitate our representative to identify you after you exit the airport building. After clearing immigration and customs, exit the airport terminal and look for a Costa Rica Sun Tours representative who will be waiting for you holding a sign with Costa Rica Sun Tours logo and your name on it. He/she will greet you and present you with land portion vouchers and transfer you to your hotel in San Jose.
Early this evening, join your guide for an orientation briefing with an overview of the following days' activities, and ask questions to prepare for the trip.
Enjoy a delicious dinner (not included) at the hotel restaurant or ask the guide during the briefing for a close by option for dinning out.
Before leaving home make sure you packed your passports, medicines, medical prescriptions and anything you will need during your trip.
ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES
- Private arrival transfer San José Intl. Airport.
- Orientation briefing 06:00pm.
- One night lodging at Hotel Park Inn San José, breakfast and taxes included.
- International airline tickets and entree fees to Costa Rica.
- Incidentals like: laundry, phone calls, alcoholic drinks, spa services, tours, meals not specified on the itinerary.