Costa Rica Deluxe South Pacific Tour
9 Days and 8 Nights
Here’s a vacation surrounded by beautiful and amazing nature, access to the best amenities , delicious food, and exceptional customer service. From the day you arrive in Costa Rica you will be staying on one of the most beautiful boutique hotels in San Jose, the next day you fly to south Pacific coast to spend the next four nights the finest lodge of this area, located on a secluded beach and accessible only by boat transfer from the town of Golfito.
During your stay, your local bilingual guide will take care of you and show you different attractions in the area. After this amazing experience in the rain forest you will return to San Jose to spend the next two nights at another beautiful hotel located in the mountains with outstanding views of the surrounding central valley. Your stay includes a visit to a nearby coffee plantation with one of our host-drivers.
Upon your arrival in San José, Costa Rica and after passing through Immigration you will be met by a member of the National Chamber of Tourism (CANATUR) who will give you a sticker with your name and Totally-Latin-America logo.
Your sticker facilitates our representative to identify you after you exit the airport building. After clearing immigration and customs, exit the airport terminal and look for a Totally-Latin-America representative who will be waiting for you holding a sign with Totally-Latin-America logo and your name on it. He/she will greet you and present you with land portion vouchers and transfer you to your hotel in San José.
Early evening join your guide for an orientation briefing where you will have the opportunity to get an overview of the following days activities, ask questions to prepare for the trip.
Enjoy a delicious dinner (not included) at the hotel restaurant or ask the guide during the briefing for a close by option for dinning out.
- Before leaving home make sure you packed your passports, medicines, medical prescriptions and anything you will need during your trip.
ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES
SJO Airport Pick Up
- Private arrival transfer San José Intl. Airport.
- Orientation briefing 6:00pm.
- Accommodations at Grano de Oro Hotel, breakfast and taxes included.
- International airline tickets, travel insurance and entree fees to Costa Rica.
- Incidentals such as laundry, phone calls, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, spa services, tours, tips, meals not included, and any other service not specified on the itinerary.