Class IV River Rapids
During this Costa Rica Adventure Expedition, you will raft over 12 miles of continuous Class III-IV rapids, through a canyon surrounded by verdant primary rain forest. Your resort close to Rincon de la Vieja National Park, features natural hot springs with four different pools at varying temperatures.
Continue to the Arenal Volcano area for an adrenaline filled adventure high above the treetops. Ten zip line cables that range in length from 200 meters to 750 meters from which you can observe the rainforest and weather permitting, the Arenal Volcano and the Arenal Lake.
This activity also includes a ride in an open–air gondola. End your stay in the Manuel Antonio National Park area. Manuel Antonio is known for its tropical beaches and wealth of rainforest wildlife.
- Discover the volcanic activity in Rincon De la Vieja
- Rafting in the little known Cucaracho Class IV River
- Zipping in the rainforest canopy of Arenal Volcano
- Explore the tropical beaches and wealth of rainforest wildlife in Manuel Antonio
- Small groups
- CRST has the best guides!
RINCÓN DE LA VIEJA NATIONAL PARK
Arrive in Liberia, Costa Rica – A private transfer will be provided to your hotel near the Rincón de la Vieja Volcano. Overnight at hotel.
Dinner on your own at the hotel's restaurant